2008년 3월 18일 화요일

부모가 어린이의 최고의 선생(소정, 금)


Because Parents are important for children, parents
bear children and they take care of children. Sometimes
they teach their children. So children are grateful for their
parents. If children don't have parents, their lives would be very difficult. And they would need other people to take care of them. I agree.
First, parents bear children so when children were babies, they saw their parents everyday and talked with parents, too. Additionally, parents teach their children and children learned from their parents. So they learn to talk to their parents.
Second, parents' teaching is more familiar than teacher's teaching because children know their parents well. So, children hear out easy. Sometimes, children learn to talk or something learn from teacher, they learned from parents so, I think parents are best teachers for their children.
Therefore, in my opinion, parents are the best teachers for their children. Of course some people disagree with this idea. At any rate, I hope that many children learn much from their parents. And many parents teach their children well.

Because Parents are important for children, parents bear children and they take care of children. Sometimes they teach their children. So children are grateful for theirparents. If children don't have parents, their lives would be very difficult. And they would need other people to take care of them. I agree.First, parents bear children so when children were babies, they saw their parents everyday and talked with parents, too. Additionally, parents teach their children and children learned from their parents. So they learn to talk to their parents.Second, parents' teaching is more familiar than teacher's teaching because children know their parents well. So, children hear out easy. Sometimes, children learn to talk or something learn from teacher, they learned from parents so, I think parents are best teachers for their children.Therefore, in my opinion, parents are the best teachers for their children. Of course some people disagree with this idea. At any rate, I hope that many children learn much from their parents. And many parents teach their children well.



댓글 없음: