there are two ways of going knowledge. They are knowledge gained from experience and books. Knowledge from experience makes understanding easy. And knowledge from books helps describe details. While knowledge ganed from experience and books is very defficult , I think knowledge from experiend is is more important.
First, knowledge from experience can make understanding easy and remember for a long time. For example, in a natural science class, if a teacher only explains science , we won't understand this science principle, so we can't understand easily, But if we do experimentation, we understand easily.
Second, knowledge from experience can make people remember for a long time.
For example, if people become acquainted knowledge times. But people take a direct experience, they remember for a long time. So I think becaminy acquainted is not as important as remembering. In cinclusion, I think knowledge from experience is more important than books.
Therefore, I think knowledge from experience is more impertant than knowledge from books. Yhe reasons are first, about understaning and second, about remembering. I hope that many people heard about knowledge agained from experience.
http://mail.naver.com/read/download.nhn?mailid=25&attachindex=2&virus=0
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기