There are many advantages and disadvantages of attending classes. But, to go to classes should be optional for students. If classes are optional, students may suffer. Therefore, many people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. However, I believe that it should be optional for students.
First, students also have to have free time. Students always study. So, they get tired. I think they should have free time, so they can rest even if its only for one day. If we are tired, we must rest. So, the same is true for university students .
Second, students have a lot of work. They might want to do anything except study. For example, they want to travel or do industrial arts for only one day. As for me I want to be by myself. I want to just do what I want to . So, I think that's a good idea.
Therefore, I believe that university students going to classes should be optional for students. For reasons are: first, students have claim and second, student might want to do another work. I hope that although students are not free, students will try hard.
boomp3.com
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기