There are many important skills a person must learn. So, I think a person must obey that important skill. If not, the person does not have some manners.
I think real good person is obey manners.
First, people must not talk during eating time or a dinner time. If you do that, small food passed out of people's mouth. So, it can be moved other people.
So, this behavior is very rude in table manner.
Second, people should greet to old people. For example, the student meet grandmother. If the girl doesn't greet to grandmother, this behavior is very rude to one's elders. And greeting is very
important for people. Greeting is can happy to adults
Therefore, there are many important skills or manners. But two of these manners are in a meal time, person don't talk or greet adults. Nowadays, some people are rude.
So, I hope that people obey important manners.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기