There are a variety of subjects for students to study. There is biology, geology or something else. And there are common subjects. They are language, science, math, history and others. But I want to learn about art.
There are two reasons.
First, I like art. When I was young, I liked art very much. So, I draw a picture everyday. And then, when I was young, my hobby was drawing a picture.
Second, many people praise my picture. Recently, my teacher praised me when she saw my picture and she said " You have a natural ability for art. So I think 'Oh, I will study about art in the future.' At that time, I like art much.
Therefore, I think I want to study art. First, I like art and second, I was praised about art by many people. I hope that, even thought it is not possible, but many people learn about what they want to.
finished!!!^^
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기